Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Países Bajos - Colección de postales de Amsterdam - - Catawiki

I have always liked Amsterdam, it is a place I would love to go and see. 

Amsterdam is characterised by its popular European aesthetics, nowadays it is a very cultural and artistic place.

I find it fascinating to be able to travel the world and this destination is among my favourites not only because it is an art niche but also because of its particular climate, where the summer is mild and the winter is very cold (I am a winter person).

There I would like to visit the iconic van gogh museum and the red light district. These are the most famous tourist attractions.

I like amsterdam because I find it to be a magical and mysterious place, and at the same time a very peaceful place to relax.

In the future I would like to live there, if I could I would go to study there right now, but first I would have to go on holiday to get to know better the place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: My Dream Job

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future