Post 3: My Dream Job

I've been involved in the world of art since I was little, I've drawn since I was a child and my mother encouraged me because she used to draw back then, she took me to see plays and to see exhibitions and museums.

This influenced me the way I am now, and why I decided to study visual arts. 

The truth is that I have never imagined myself working in an office, nor having a boss, I always thought of being my own boss, I hope I can explain myself,

But lately I've realised, as I've been learning and discovering, that I like a versatile lifestyle and I don't want to be confined to just one thing, but that everything complements each other, because I like to explore all kinds of artistic techniques.

Last year I explored restoration through a workshop I did and it fascinated me, in fact I would love to work in that in the future, restoring sculptures and paintings.

Also something that interests me a lot is tattooing, I recently bought a machine and I've practiced a lot, and I've tattooed people close to me, including myself, and I feel that I'm very good at it.

The truth is that I'm still worried about the salary, but I'm a bit calmer knowing that I still have a long way to go before I can finish my studies and get a job. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future