Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

The plan of my studies consists of theoretical and practical subjects, I have had drawing, painting, sculpture, history of art, and this changes as the course progresses.

The workload is really heavy, and sometimes we didn't have enough time to do some work because of the academic overload.

I have classes every day until very late and that made it very difficult for me because I live far away from the faculty, an hour and a half by public transport, and sometimes I had to carry a lot of materials for the university.

The facilities of the university leave a lot to be desired, because the infrastructure is very basic, lacking materials and basic things that are needed in a workshop.

The technology is very scarce, it is only used in some subjects, everything is more analogue, the most technological thing could be the photography workshop because they use cameras.

The only thing I can rescue is the teaching that some of the teachers have, because there are some really good teachers who have a vocation and who have taught me a lot, and who have encouraged my interest in different artistic areas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: My Dream Job

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future