Post 2: The Best Concert

Today i'm going to share one of the best concerts i've ever been to (and i hope it's not the last one). On the 12th and 13th of november last year i went to the Primavera Sound Festival in the Bicentenario Park in cerrillos, this was the first time this festival was held here in Chile, because it's originally from Barcelona, Spain.

I went on Saturday and Sunday, (it lasted three days) there I saw different artists performing, there were really several artists and different stages, some of the artists I went to see were Björk, Interpol, Travis Scott, Arctic Monkeys, and other more.


I was very excited about this concert because I hadn't been to one for a long time. I had a great time because there were many artists that I wanted to see and also because I went with friends, I enjoyed it a lot, besides, the first day it rained a lot at night while I was waiting for the last artist and I ended up soaked because I didn't have a jacket or an umbrella, it was a nice experience, I felt like a rock star hahaha. I hope to go to many more concerts this year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: My Dream Job

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future