Post 4: Time Travel to the Future

For this blog I thought a lot about where I would like to go, and the truth is that I came to the same conclusion as you, I like to live in the present.

But if I think about it I would like to travel to a future, to a place where people are calm and happy, where there is an ecological system that is self-sustaining, I would love this to be in the not so distant future. In this future I also imagine people being more aware of their surroundings, both with people and with the environment and animals. Imagining this future makes me want to be able to live it and enjoy it, because I love nature and animals, I hope to contribute something to a more natural and peaceful future, and if I get to live this future I would love to stay there forever hahaha.

 I really feel sorry for the way the world is right now, there is a lot of selfishness and individualism, a lot of violence between us. I hope to be able to transform the present and make some changes so that I can live them now and with my family. La fuerza de la utopía. Por qué lo imposible mueve el mundo | El Correo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: My Dream Job

Post 1: A country I would like to visit